- Guide to Local Services - Listing of places to stay, places to eat, ATM machines and other informations about Wolf Point public services
- Lewis and Clark Information
- Lewis and Clark travel through Missouri River Country
- Lewis and Clark Bicentennial - Lewis and Clark in the State of Montana and events planned for the Bicentennial
- Fort Union Trading Post located on the border of Montana and North Dakota visitors can see the reconstructed trading post as it appeared in the days of riverboat travel.
- Fort Buford National Historic Site - Fort Buford is located just 2 miles from Fort Union and was a military fort.
- Fort Peck Interpretive Center & Dinosaur Musuem - See the new Interpretive Center and Dinosaur Musuem at Fort Peck, just an hour away from Wolf Point.
- Fort Peck Dam - Great recreational getaway with fishing, boating, swiming or spend the day enjoying the natural beauty of the area.
- Toavs' John Deere Tractor Museum - Everything you've ever wanted to know about John Deere tractors can be found at this gigantic privately owned museum of full-size John Deere tractors.
- Red Bottom Celebration - Indian Powwow held in June at Frazer. A must see for everyone interested in the Native American culture and traditions.
- Missouri River Country - The official Travel Montana site for the area of Northeast Montana known as Missouri River Country. This site will give you dates and locations of all events happening in Northeast Montana.